The staff accountant is responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Assist in monthly board reporting
Assist Financial Analyst with adhoc FP&A reports
Post weekly and monthly income and expense entries
End of month ...
NW Recruiters is seeking a Vice President of Finance. This role will be responsible for reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Vice President of Finance will be responsible for the daily functions of the Accounting Organization. Key responsibilities include:
· Responsible for all aspects of the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Billing, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll functions. Ensure timely and accurate processing of accounting transactions.
· Responsible for overseeing month end ...
We are looking for an Office Coordinator for our busy and expanding firm. Our ideal candidate is an operations wizard who is one part HGTV, one part VH1, and one part CNBC. This person will truly be a “jack of all trades” with responsibilities ranging from creating beautiful marketing materials to invoicing and everything in between.
Agent Support: Transaction management, training, deployment of marketing campaigns including creation and production
Office Operations: vendor ...
Great opportunity for a "hands-on" warehouse manager to work in the small company with a great team environment - Solid Wilmington company is seeking an experienced, flexible, multi-tasking warehouse professional with experience in a distribution/production environment - qualified candidates must have experience with forklift operation, production scheduling, inventory control, order selecting, shipping/receiving, doc control, Quickbooks, (MUST BE COMPUTER SAAVY)
This is a great opportunity for the ...
Part-time opportunity for a Bookkeeper to work in our small, busy Newton Highlands office 4 – 5 days per week for a total of 20 hours. Flexible hours available.
• Maintain accounts
• Reconcile the monthly bank statements
• Categorize monthly expenses in QuickBooks
• Submit bi-weekly employee hours to the payroll company for payroll processing
• QC of purchase orders prior to closing monthly accounts
• Accounts Payable, including processing employee expense reports
• Verifying credit ...
Full-time opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative to work in our small, busy Newton Highlands office.
- Respond to emails and phone calls from customers
- Receive incoming pipettes for service, and assign jobs to technical teams
- Prepare daily work schedules for technical teams
- Track daily progress of work for each technical team, and communicate with Service and Technical Managers and customers
- Work with Marketing personnel on leads for new business ...
Established Boston Ophthalmology practice is seeking an experienced Practice Administrator.
Located in Suburban Boston, near the North Shore, this is an Ophthalmology/Optometry practice that is rapidly expanding. The practice subscribes to the tenet that patient care is paramount and it is solidly based in comprehensive ophthalmology with a focus in cornea and refractive surgery.
Ideal candidate possess strong organizational leadership ability and interpersonal skills as well as being highly ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Boston easier than ever before.