My client is looking for a Payroll Supervisor to join their growing team and company. This individual will be responsible for oversight of the full cycle payroll process and all related functions. This person will be critical in serving as an interface between the payroll group and the rest of the company, as well as all payroll related vendors. This will require excellent analytical skills as well as superior communications skills and an ability to interact with every level of employee.
Payroll Tax Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating all payroll tax processes in conjunction with weekly and biweekly payrolls; monthly, quarterly, year-end tax reconciliations; interaction with ADP Tax Services; communication with federal, state and local taxing entities.
Responsible for Transmitting weekly and biweekly payroll taxes to third parties
Complete payroll tax registrations for new Federal, State or Local jurisdictions.
Set up and research new taxing locations and ...
• Provide superior customer service and support to the internal and external PTC customers.
• Work with ADP Tax Department to analyze, evaluate and resolve complex payroll tax issues.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems.
• To help with Biweekly Payroll Processing to ensure all PTC employees are paid timely and accurately.
• Other projects assigned by Supervisor
• Experienced in ADP software (Payforce, Canada Pay @ ...
• Perform required daily payroll department operations
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner
• Data entry of employee records into SAP-HR including new hires, re-hires, terminations.
• Update employee maintenance (Pay Adjustments, Tax Withholding Changes, Address Changes, Direct Deposits, Pay Cards, etc).
• Canadian payroll processing, including taxation, deductions, ROE’s and T-4’s
• Process and respond to ...
~~Reporting to the Senior Corporate Payroll Manager, our client is seeking a contract to direct hire Corporate Payroll Administrator to work with the Corporate Payroll Team in processing six of the US payrolls, with approximately 4,500 employees in 50 states on a bi-weekly basis.
The Lead Corporate Payroll Administrator will be responsible for all activities necessary to process one or more payrolls, including maintaining related records, creating and reviewing all voluntary deduction reports, ...
My name is Timothy and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Payroll Coordinator for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Boston, MA. Details for the positions are as follows:
Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
Intermediate to Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Knowledge of ADP's Enterprise Version 5 preferred.
Knowledge of ADP's Portal product preferred.
Knowledge of ADP's ...
3months+ (could extend)
PArt tiem - 25-30hrs/week
Benefits Billing Administrator
* processing benefits invoices to vendors (40-50)
* looking through invoices, payroll files etc to process payments
* will run peoplesoft reports as needed
* fast paced environment
* must be able to process repetetive billing tasks
* must have benefits administrative background to know which invoices need corrections
* must be able to work quickly
* must be ok processing repetetive billing taks
Contract to Permanent Position
A client south of Boston is looking to hire a Payroll Administrator who has experience handling the Payroll function for a large company. This position will be responsible for processing many different transactions and forms as well as preparing a wide array of documents.
Processing various transactions
Preparing forms and reports
Perform data entry of transactions
A Boston based client is looking to hire a Payroll Manager who has prior work experience with payroll software implementation and strong MS Excel skills.
Payroll software implementation
Prior work with payroll implementation within past 5 years
Past experience with ADP, Peoplesoft, Ceridian
Intermediate Excel skills
Job ID: 135993
**Please note, our client is considering ...
A small company in the Boston area is looking for a Payroll Accountant to join their team on a temporary assignment. Reporting to the Controller, this position is responsible for the payroll of the company and related human resources functions and will consistently provide a high level of customer service.
Point person for employees in regards to paycheck issues.
Communicate deadlines and information ...
The Payroll Specialist Job Benefits and Compensation Information:
- This position is an hourly paid temp-to-hire opportunity located South of Boston
- Highly competitive compensation with a great work environment
- Comprehensive medical benefits will be offered including: medical, dental and vision
Payroll Specialist Job duties include:
- Process multi state, biweekly and monthly payroll for 1000+ employees both salary and hourly
- Manage all benefit plan administration, including employee ...
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Payroll Accountant will be responsible for each step in the payroll process that enables employees to be paid accurately and timely at the end of each pay period.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Processes all requested changes to employees’ personal information, employment status, withholdings, rate of pay, position, etc. that have been properly approved with supporting documentation and enters them into Paychex on a timely basis. ...
MassPay is seeking hard working and enthusiastic candidates to consider for the position of Payroll Specialist. This role is critical to the success of MassPay in assuring that the employees of our clients receive accurate and timely paychecks. You are the most frequent point of contact for our clients and must make a powerful positive impression. You must be constantly reviewing details and confirming the information provided to us. The payroll specialist must always represent MassPay to our clients ...
The Senior Product Advisor is responsible for the sale of the organization's payroll and related products offered in a specified region or major geographical area. The Senior Product Advisor will be assigned to a sales team within a geographic area to aid and assist in helping the Relationship Manager and Territory Manager to sell our product either on their own or by way of referral so that the Senior Product Advisor (SPA) can sell it to the end user directly.
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Boston easier than ever before.