There are three shifts that need coverage they are:
1st shift: 7AM-3PM
2nd shift: 3PM-11PM
3rd shift: 11PM-7AM
Responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties, using a computer terminal, typewriter, and other word processors. Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a ...
U.S. POSTAL SHIPPING & RECEIVING Mail Clerk
- Maintain accurate records.
- Ensure compliance with USPS policies.
- Maintain a positive work environment .
- Provide customer satisfaction
- Process items for shipment according to guidelines.
- Receive items according to procedure.
- Maintain an organized, safe, and efficient work area.
- Ensure effective tracking of shipments.
- All other duties assigned.
$16-$22 hourly and/or... $43,680-$54,700
For information on How to ...
Part-time Accounts Payable Clerk (Lawrence, MA)
Part-time 20 hours per week Accounts Payable Clerk in a small but busy Lawrence, MA non profit office where team associates wear "many hats" and perform cross-functional duties. Position reports to the Financial Director and supports the accounts payable and administrative processes.
• Review incoming invoices and payment request documents for approval
• Input of invoices and expense information into accounting software
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Boston easier than ever before.