Shift Mon- Fri
2:00pm - 8:00pm
• Operate material handling equipment to move product within the warehouse.
• Check-in inbound product and tag product accordingly.
• Perform various receiving functions, such as unloading trucks and putting away product in the correct overstock location.
• Maintain pick locations by cutting product open and placing product in primary picking locations.
• Breaks down pallets of returned product, match item quantity and description to returned ...
Staff Management at the Amazon fulfillment center in Nashua, NH is hiring now for our warehouse. We have over 100 upcoming full-time positions available in Picking and Packing.
Now Hiring for Full-Time Schedules on All Shifts!!
• Earn $10.50 to $11.25 per hour
• Weekly Paychecks
• Great Management Team
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• HS Diploma/GED Required
• Able to lift up to 49 lbs
• Stand for Shift Duration
• Pass Drug Test and Background Check
Apply Online Today! Go ...
Monroe Staffing is looking for a candidate with experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment to work in the receiving department of a company based in Norwood, MA.
This position will involve:
- Receiving/unloading orders
- Standing for long periods of time
- Heavy lifting
- Reading a tape measure
In order to be considered you will need to have some previous experience in manufacturing or a receiving department.
Please email resumes, or call 508.875.6879 to set up an appointment.
Monroe Staffing has a current opening for a Fork Lift Operator. This position requires some previous experience driving a fork lift - but is somewhat entry level.
You must have a solid work history, and a valid driver's license.
- Previous experience driving a fork lift
- Experience working in a Manufacturing or Warehouse environment
- Must be able to clear a drug screen and background
Position is Temp to Perm, so candidates looking for an opportunity to grow with a company are ...
Nov 19 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in Boston, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.