our client in weston, ma is looking for a lab packaging technician. This is a long term consulting position.
The primary function of the Packaging Lab Technician is to perform routine testing to support the Global Packaging Technology organization. The Packaging Lab provides testing facilities, equipment and services to packaging engineers and other employees requiring package testing. A person in this position must be able to work independently to carry out routine analyses and to generate ...
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221
- BS Food Science
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals, regulatory and legal documents
- Ability to respond to complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Ability to write and maintain status reports, present information to top management, public groups and directors
- Work with mathematical concepts
- Apply principles of logical or scientific thinking
- Deal with nonverbal symbolism
- Ability to deal ...
We are looking for a mechanically skilled candidate to maintain our fleet of open access LC-UV-MS-ELSD analytical and prep instruments. You will be part of an Open Access Engineering team supporting Chemists and Biologists for their open access sample analyses. Training will be provided, as needed.
• Act as the primary support engineer for instrumentation within the Open Access labs of our Analytical Sciences and Chemistry departments in Cambridge, MA.
• Keep instruments running at ...
Perform a variety of laboratory tests and assays in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations in a designated technical department. Interpret results, subject to verification by Technologist/Supervisor, and providing allowance by State regulations.
We prefer 1 year minimum lab assistant or technician experience but will consider the correct highly motivated individual. If interested send your resume in to us as soon as possible.
HOURS: 3:00 PM - 1:00 AM (50 hour work week)
Oct 9 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Boston, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.