:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Amanda at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The manager will be responsible for all aspects of brewing operations, including utilities, raw materials, safety, personnel and training, and maintenance. 20-30% travel
-BS/MS in food science, chemistry, biochemistry, or related
-Formal brewing education required
-6-8 years of related industry experience
-Must possess the ...
Conducts test and analysis on both finished product, intermediate products, raw materials, and processing facilities. Drive the development, implementation, and maintenance of an effective and sustainable manufacturing program based on Lean principles. Assist Quality Assurance to ensure that production is completed to all regulatory requirements as well as quality specifications and standards; by performing the following duties.
Contact Jeff at 815-756-1221
- BS Food Science
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals, regulatory and legal documents
- Ability to respond to complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Ability to write and maintain status reports, present information to top management, public groups and directors
- Work with mathematical concepts
- Apply principles of logical or scientific thinking
- Deal with nonverbal symbolism
- Ability to deal ...
Mar 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Boston, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.