Precept Life Sciences is currently seeking Clinical Research Associates for several CRO clients nationwide. Multiple openings are available for CRA's with 3-7 years of monitoring and previous CRO experience.
Incumbents may be located anywhere within one (1) hour from a major airport. Travel would be 60-80% non-local, regional and nationwide travel.
Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to Company/Sponsor
Maintain ongoing site ...
CRAs - Join Covance and receive a $5000 Sign On Bonus!
Experienced Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/Monitors: We are hiring Phase I-IV CRA positions.
Positions are home-based and needed throughout the United States.
All therapeutic areas needed. Please let us know your therapeutic experiences on your resume.
Focusing on balance and quality by only working on 1 to 2 studies!
Our Clinical Research Associates /CRAs / Monitors manage all aspects of site monitoring responsibilities for ...
• Participate in study as well program specific meetings (including meeting minutes preparation, dissemination to the team members and archiving)
• Preparation of presentations, updates, overviews and other documents as requested by Clinical Research Scientists (CRSs)/central Clinical Trial Leaders (cCTLs), cluster Physicians and cluster Heads.
• Assistance in budget reconciliation and cost control (clinical trials budget)
• Assembly, tracking and support in initiating approval ...
• This individual will be responsible for procurement and processing of human research samples that enable researchers to discover innovative treatments for conditions that compromise vision.
• We are seeking a highly organized, effective communicator to build relationships and establish collaborations with clinician/scientists at major academic centers.
• One of the main duties of this position is to construct Institutional Review Board (IRB) research proposals, working closely ...
• Preferably a Master degree or equivalent education, preferably in a science or health related discipline
• Post graduate degree in a life science field preferred
• At least 6 years hands-on experience in clinical research (i.e. responsible for trial document preparation, site management, study and team coordination)
• At least 3 years of experience in regional clinical trial leadership strongly preferred including project and people management experience
• Strong project ...
Senior Medical Writer
Write clinical documents for submission to regulatory authorities, including but not limited to: briefing documents, clinical development plans, previous human experience summaries, human pharmacology summaries, investigator brochures, study protocols, model informed consents, interim and final clinical study reports, common technical document (CTD) clinical overviews and summaries, safety update/aggregate reports, integrated summaries of safety and efficacy.
InVentiv Health Clinical has an excellent long term contracting opportunity available below. Please email me your resume to [email removed]. Apply today this is a great opportuntiy! Must have pharmaceutical experience.
Title of Position: Clinical Trial Assistant
Company Name: i3Pharma Resourcing/InVentiv Health Clinical
Location (Full work location address): Cambridge, MA 02142
Contract Length: 12 months ( High possibility of renewal)
Pay Rate: $to be discussed via phone
Target Start ...
Nov 6 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Boston, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.