***Please Note: Candidates cannot begin an assignment without a completed and successful drug/ background screening. ***
1 YEAR CONTRACT @ Billercia, MA
The primary role of contract project coordinator is to provide project management support. The scope of support will include but is not limited to the following:
1) managing and updating the detailed project plan
2) managing and updating monthly project financials and budgets
3) helping manage internal ...
The candidate will be responsible for conducting in-vitro and in-vivo studies, analyzing metabolites from a variety of matrices and interpret MS/MS data in support of discovery and early development projects. The scientist will use-state-of-the-art mass spec and other analytical technologies. This position requires a BS/MS in Chemistry/Biochemistry and related discipline with 1-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry performing in vitro biotransformation studies, experience with use of ...
Manages all regulatory interactions with local health authorities in the US and Canada. Provides input into the development of regional RA strategies- Central contact point for all Novartis Vaccines regulatory interactions with the respective local Health Authorities- Monitors local guidelines and vaccine specific recommendations- Prepares and/or comments on draft documentation sent out for consultation from the health authority- Input to Regulatory Operations of local ...
seeking a technically skilled and highly motivated Assistant Laboratory Supervisor to provide technical support to staff performing moderate to high complexity testing of esoteric assays. As a member of our team you will be responsible for:
Cross-training laboratory staff on various testing platforms ensuring competency
Cross-validating assays on replicate instruments and/or methods
Coordinating the proficiency testing program for the clinical laboratory
Overseeing the validation and ...
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST (ASCP)
Seeking a technically skilled and highly motivated Medical Technologist to perform moderate to high complexity testing of esoteric assays. As a member of our team you will be responsible for:
- Managing assigned tests by adhering to the laboratory’s standard operating procedures
- Analyzing specimens, interpreting and recording testing results, and reporting results utilizing a wide variety of technologies and instruments.
- Performing a variety of ELISAs, neutralization ...
Contact Amanda at 815-756-1221 for more details
The R&D Scientist will be responsible for working cross functionally with consumer insights, marketing, engineers, and scientists to launch new innovative products. This role will be lead in product development from concept to commercialization.
- BS Food Chemistry
- 3+ years of experience in the food and beverage industry
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Data and project management skills
- Problem solving and analysis skills
We are looking for a mechanically skilled candidate to maintain our fleet of open access LC-UV-MS-ELSD analytical and prep instruments. You will be part of an Open Access Engineering team supporting Chemists and Biologists for their open access sample analyses. Training will be provided, as needed.
• Act as the primary support engineer for instrumentation within the Open Access labs of our Analytical Sciences and Chemistry departments in Cambridge, MA.
• Keep instruments running at ...
• Responsible for input including: documentation, application forms, regulatory submissions (briefing documents/INDs/BLA's/Post Marketing submissions, etc.)
• Prepares and reviews local labels. In consultation with Sr. Managers, contributes to regulatory interactions with local health authorities in the US and Canada.
• Provides input into the development of regional RA strategies.
• Contact point for all regulatory interactions with the respective local Health Authorities. ...
Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs
Contract: 12 months renewable
This individual is expected to provide leadership within the Regulatory Affairs Labeling group and will be responsible for actively contributing to the development and implementation of regulatory labeling strategy and documentation for marketed products and products in development. This person will serve as the Regulatory Labeling representative
on relevant project teams.
Duties and ...
My name is Myesha Oliver and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking Mgr Quality Assurance for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Lexington, MA. Details for the positions are as follows:
This individual will work in the Quality Assurance department as part of External US QA. This individual will provide QA support of expansion into global supply of commercial Diagnostic Kits, ...
Special Order Notes:
1.) Protein structural chemistry - characterization of protein variance
Biophysical type candidate
2.) Analytical methods
3.) Enzyme structure function / Biophysical methods
Forced degradation studies (how the molecules break apart)
Class of molecules in important and mechanisms of them.
Reverse Phase Chromotography
(No enzyme assay development)
Job Title: Postdoctoral Scientist
Please read the entire job description below and if you are qualified, send your most current resume in a Word document to: [email removed]
Manages all regulatory interactions with local health authorities in the US and Canada. Provides input into the development of regional RA strategies
- Central contact point for all regulatory interactions with the respective local Health Authorities
- Monitors local guidelines and vaccine specific recommendations
- Prepares and/or comments on draft ...
Apr 5 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Boston, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.