Responsible for the overall Design and Engineering of substations, which require application of engineering principles and knowledge of substation design from concept phase through final construction drawings and project completion.
• Performs Electrical Engineering work with the project team using a sound working knowledge of utility substation designs and standards
• Provides Electrical Design for projects such as: Breaker Additions/Upgrades, ...
We are currently seeking a CAD Designer for a temp to perm position in Woburn:
CAD expert with 6+ years of full time Solidworks
Minimum 10 years full time CAD experience
Minimum 6 years full time experience with Solidworks
Experience with GD&T
Experience with the design of complex mechanical assemblies
General experience with materials manufacturing methods and processes
Ability to resolve complex mate problems in large assemblies
~~Greater Boston area
A Mechanical Design Engineer and hands-on skilled CAD professional with mechanism
design and project management experience responsible for leading various engineering projects involving mechanism designs. US Permanent resident or citizen required.
- BSME, MSME preferred
- Hands-on analysis skills required in either Strength of Materials, Heat Transfer or Shock & Vibration
- Strong CAD modeling skills in SolidWorks or Pro/e. Familiarity with current ...
The Application Engineer coordinates various machine tool manufacturing supportive services for internal and external customers. Tasks may include but are not limited to the following.
1. Creating Part Process Cycle-Time Estimates
2. Provide Training Classes at company and Onsite at Customer
3. Provide Customer Technical Support Via Phone & On-Site
4. Provide Technical Assistance During Sales Process
5. Manage Customer Relationships
6. Provide ...
Greater Boston Area
Responsible for supporting Siemens NX CAD and Engineering simulation tools in a mechanical engineering department.
• Support product development including mechanical design and simulation.
• Install mechanical engineering software and to maintain licensing.
• Provide software application and operating system administration services.
• Maintain CAD software vendor relationships.
• Specify hardware configurations for mechanical engineering ...
Originate novel concepts and technologies for our next generation of products.
Work with our Product Marketing, Industrial Design, and Quality teams to ensure a cohesive approach to the design of our products.
Communicate ideas quickly and effectively using a combination of sketching, CAD layouts, 3D models, and working prototypes to evaluate potential solutions.
Apply a comprehensive understanding of high-volume manufacturing processes and materials to optimize designs.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who has demonstrated abilities in design engineering for automated equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing, and supporting new products/processes.
- Designing automated equipment and processes
- Creating maintenance and calibration support plans for new and existing equipment.
- Working with chemists, other manufacturing engineers, maintenance, and technicians to evolve production lines through the application of technical and ...
- Implement new functionality for 3d solids modeling.
Mandatory skills & qualifications:
- 5+ years of development experience in a commercial environment
- Experience developing complex ...
Software Architect and team Lead, Drawings Applications
- Architect and build major new parts of the product
- Work closely with other team leads and architects in building a ...
Helix Medical is making a world of difference... all around the world.
As a global leader in medical contract manufacturing we offer the following services for medical device, pharmaceutical and IVD clients worldwide: silicone and thermoplastic molding.
For nearly 30 years, medical device and healthcare companies around the world have looked to Helix Medical to make a difference as the custom manufacturer medical industry leaders can trust. We operate FDA-registered, ISO 13485 certified medical ...
The Geostructural Product Engineer supports the Product Manager in the definition of the breadth of the product offering and recommendations for areas of improvement and growth.
The position is key to developing the product and manufacturing specifications and quality control for new and existing products. The Product Engineer supports technical training initiatives across the Product Specialists in addition to providing the Sales Team with technical support.
Responsible for project management ...
Company is a leading provider of high level combustion expertise and performance enhancing systems for fossil fuel electric power generation. Due to expanding presence in the Power industry we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join our corporate engineering team.
The desired candidate would have in depth technical knowledge of coal delivery, handling, preparation, combustion as well as boiler operational characteristics and control.
This position ...
Our client is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for a long term contract opportunity in Boston, MA.
- Experience designing mechanisms
- Experience with machining, welding and low volume casting experience
- Strong ME analysis skills
- Strong Solidworks CAD
We are currently seeking a Principal Mechanical Systems Engineer for a permanent direct hire position in Boston:
This position involves leading the mechanical system design on large, multi-disciplinary medical capital equipment development projects, with exposure to all aspects of development from brainstorming to final delivery. You will be responsible for preparing specifications and architecture design, generation of concepts and layouts of systems in CAD, reviewing detailed design of ...
Full time or contract role for a Jr. to Mid level Mechanical Engineer in the Wilmington, MA area
This is a hands-on assignment requiring knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, plastic part design, design for manufacturing/DFMA, and design for harsh environments. You will be responsible for scoping projects, reporting progress, and maintaining a strong customer relationship. Join our tight knit team and tackle some interesting technical challenges today.
Major global pharmaceutical company with high tech medical and packaging plastic manufacturing operation seeks Molding Process Engineers with 5+ years experience to design & develop quality checked scientific molding processes.
Should be experienced with the following processes and procedures:
*** Mechanical cycling
*** Short shot analysis and fill study
*** Viscosity curve and gate freeze
*** Balance of fill between cavities
*** Pressure loss through system
*** Quality inspection and ...
We are currently seeking a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer (Drug Delivery) for a permanent direct hire position in Boston:
This position involves taking the lead mechanical role within parenteral drug delivery development projects with exposure to all aspects of development from brainstorming to final delivery. You will be responsible for preparing specifications, generation of concepts and layouts of systems in CAD, detailed design of components and products, preparation of technical ...
As an Electrical Systems Design Engineer for the Turf & Utility Platform you will be part of an overall team responsible for the development and validation of components and systems for Utility Vehicles as well as Golf, Commercial, and Residential mowing equipment. You will also engage with enterprise teams (e.g. embedded SW, advanced R&D, advanced electrification) to develop components and perform system integration activities. In addition, you will:
• Perform multi-unit/multi ...
Support core PC Board Design tools for Schematic Capture, PC Board Layout, Constraint Driven Routing, and Library Management.
• Provide the ECAD tool user community with assistance using the suite of ECAD Tools. Assistance may be in the form of one-on-one assistance with problems or questions as well as manning an ECAD helpdesk.
• Create and support productivity enhancing customizations to ECAD tools as well as stand-alone applications such as scripts and programs ...
Jan 7 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Boston easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.